Thursday, December 30, 2010

My New Year's Resolutions

Well, I figure since I never make New Year's Resolutions (NYR) I might as well start now.  Here are my NYR's


1.  Memorize 24 Scripture Verses in 2011.  If you would like to join me go to daughtersoftheking2011.blogspot.com


2.  Lose 24 lbs in 2011.  I thought since I would learn 24 verses, 24 pounds would not be so bad right!!??


3.  Blog at least twice a month. AND, since I have never journaled this should be interesting to keep up with.


4.  Get my family back on a schedule and KEEP IT!!  


Enough said.  That's it!  My NYR's on the board.  Join me?  Let me know your NYR'S...

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to get back into my pre-pregnancy weight in the first 5 months, blog more, catch up Had's baby book, take more pictures, and pray daily for Hadley's future friends and spouse!

    ReplyDelete